Thursday, December 20, 2012

surprise halloween!



Back when I was in college with Bernz as my dear roommate, back when we met our husbands, we all dressed up in costumes one night in the Spring probably, and had a party, and called it Surprise Halloween, because it was a surprise, indeed!

Since then, Surprise Halloween has come up on random occasions (since it is a surprise, mind you... no one ever knows when Surprise Halloween will be) and given us a great reason to hang out with our old college friends, dress up silly, and eat food, and watch Halloween movies.

Tonight just so happened to be Surprise Halloween. I scoured my closet to find a costume, and headed over to Bernz's house for a fun night with my Zac, Bernz, Wes, Ryan, and Rachel. There was candy and appetizers. We watched Killer Klowns from Outer Space (I highly recommend it, only because I'm kind of into horribly-made films from the 80's), and took a ton of funny pictures.

Ah, Surprise Halloween, you've done it again. Happy Halloween!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment