Wednesday, December 26, 2012

christmas day.

Christmas was yesterday, and it was awesome. We slept in (I know, I know: "Just wait until you have kids"), and opened presents together later in the morning. We had fun with that one, and even made a video. We each got each other a few surprise presents that you'll see in the video if you look really closely. :) After presents, we had a breakfast of gingerbread waffles with honey and raspberries. I think I'll make those again!




Later in the day, we drove up to my parents' house and spent time with my entire family. Two parents, three sisters, three brothers, two (almost three!) sisters-in-law, one brother-in-law, three nephews, one niece, two grandmas, one grandpa, one friend, and a husband. Needless to say, it was a full house, with never a quiet moment. 

We ate some good food, including a ham dinner with potato soup, and opened presents together. We even watched Christmas Oranges with my grandmas. And then, when the house quieted down a little, we drove the long drive home and fell asleep with our faces really close together, talking about how good that day was.



...

1 comment:

  1. Brighten! I love that song! You guys are way too cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete