Friday, December 14, 2012

kitty socks.



We just came home from my work's Christmas party, and it was so much fun! We met up with everyone for dinner at Rodizio Grill, and ate Brazilian food until we were stuffed.

And what better thing to do when you're stuffed than to go bowling in your kitty socks at FatCats? I think I got a total of three, maybe four strikes in a total of four games, when Zac got quite a few more than that. But it was okay, because I requested a few songs (by OK Go, Fulkultur, and the Beach Boys, if you must know), and they played five of them. Five! I couldn't stop the dancing and head bobbing my body was doing. 

And I was this close to winning a candy bar, but didn't. Some other time, I guess. We talked with my co-workers and their spouses, and it was really enjoyable.

Then I came home and wrapped three of Zac's Christmas presents. He's excited. So am I.

...




No comments:

Post a Comment