Tuesday, December 18, 2012

one week.



There's one more week left until Christmas. Today, Zac and I went on the ultimate grocery shopping trip and bought all the food we ran out of weeks ago. When we got home, we found the presents we got each other waiting on our porch and in our mailbox. We took turns wrapping them up, and now we have presents under our Christmas tree! Oh, and don't tell Zac that those m&m's are for him. He'll never even suspect it... :)

For dinner, we made ham sandwiches on this bread (one of our ultimate grocery shopping treasures!), and they really hit the spot, if I do say. It also snowed the entire night last night, and we woke up to snow! And the best part is that it stayed on the ground all day long, and even snowed a little more for me after work. 

We put our nativities up a couple of days ago, and I love them. I want to collect them over the years. There is nothing quite like placing baby Jesus, Joseph, Mary, and the sheep in the perfect spots. It reminds me of decorating for Christmas when I was little.

I'm so excited for Christmas this year. I can't wait to see Zac open his presents early in the morning with me on Christmas day! 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment