Saturday, December 8, 2012

and the best dressed couple award goes to...



Last night's Christmas party was just how I described it: a gym full of people with kids running around the tables. There weren't bowls and bowls of snicker salad and dorito-topped casseroles, but I did see one too many old people dressed up in Christmas sweaters (and it was the cutest thing). 

Our ward is gigantic. It's much larger than your average ward should be. The gym was literally (I promise I don't misuse the word "literally") full of tables, from one wall to the other, and the people who set it up used all the chairs they could find in the building. Again, our ward is huge, and I wish I would've thought to take a picture of the whole scene, because it was quite funny.

Zac and I dressed up fancy, and were determined to be the best looking and most festive couple there. I think we got it. Just look at our Christmas pants!

We met a couple, Kaitlyn and Darren, at the table we sat at, and talked to them all night long. I really liked them, and we need some friends in this huge ward of ours!

We left just in time to snag a brownie and some raspberry bars on our way out. The only picture I remembered to take was this one of the two of us after we got home. It's better than nothing, I say!

Merry Christmas!

...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heaven you two are just so adorable! I must know, where did you buy your top. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from wholesale-dress.net! Here it is if you're interested! So cute!
    http://www.wholesale-dress.net/korean-paillette-elegant-puff-sleeve-blouse-white-g1573620.html

    ReplyDelete