Friday, December 7, 2012

christmas oranges.



Today I ate my first clementine this season. And ever since Zac brought them on our little picnic a few days before we got married, I'd say they're my favorite fruit. They're little Christmas oranges, and remind me of the joys of Christmastime, ever since we bought and ate some last Christmas Eve.

Not to mention that I was barely even tired today (a first, these days), and quite happy for a good part of my day. No headaches either. What?!

Tonight is our ward Christmas party, and to be honest, I'm more excited about dressing up than seeing people. Funny, because there's nothing more classy than a Christmas party held in a gym with bowls and bowls of snicker salad and dorito-topped casseroles, with kids running around every which-way. You've gotta love being Mormon.

To top it all off, I ordered Zac's Christmas presents today, and I was more giddy than a little kid on Christmas morning. My heart was beating fast--a sure sign that I'm really nervous or really excited.

Today will go down as a really good day in my book.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment