Wednesday, November 6, 2013

our last big date.



Last weekend, Zac and I decided to go on one last fancy date, just the two of us, before this baby comes. I told him that I just wanted a fire-grilled pizza, and he took me to Macaroni Grill, where we went to celebrate the news when we found out I was pregnant! 

We ordered so. much. food. And it was amazing. We stuffed ourselves silly, and even had a full meal of leftovers for lunch the next day. Talking about this new babe and what it's going to be like being new parents with this hunk makes me happy. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I cannot wait to see this man I know as a husband turn into a father. I think he'll be so good at it. And dads are hawt!

I'm so excited to start this new adventure with this man! Any day now, baby Swenson!

...

1 comment:

  1. So crazy!! I am excited for you and Zac to finally have your little human! You are seriously going to be such awesome parents :)

    ReplyDelete