Thursday, November 7, 2013

my last day of work.



Last Friday was my very last day of work, and when I came in, my desk was decorated with balloons and streamers, and I thought, "Today is going to be a good day." I still had to do my work, but I got to choose where we went for lunch (Old Spaghetti Factory, because their sour dough bread dipped in their house ranch is amazing!), and a few of us ate all kinds of desserts that the girls I work with brought in that day in the break room while talking about cancer, technology, sickness, and germs, mostly.

Ah, I'll miss these people. I made sure to get a picture of my department and the next one over, and please admire the water spill on my shirt. And what do you know, I'm going in today to give my key back, because I forgot to last Friday. So today is going to be a good day, too. :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment