Thursday, November 21, 2013

one week.



My baby boy turned a week old late last night. One week and I already feel like he's been here forever. He's always by my side, and I just love it. I love that he depends on me so much, and that he recognizes me when I hold him and talk to him.

This fellow has acquired a couple of nicknames, including Toad and Froggy, because of the sound he makes when he tries to suck while breastfeeding, but isn't quite latched on. And speaking of breastfeeding, tonight while I was feeding him, he got the hiccups, and every time he tried to latch on, a hiccup would pull him off. He was getting pretty upset about it, and it was darling.

This mister has dimples in his cheeks, and flashes the biggest grins to me and his papa, and has a head full of fuzzy hair. He's got his papa's ears and his mama's eyelashes. He means the world to me, and I can't believe how much I love him. 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment