Monday, November 4, 2013

hallow's eve 2013.



On Halloween night, our last holiday as a family of two, Zac and I got ready to spend time with his family. I made some witch's fingers to eat (they grossed everyone out, even myself... excellent!), and Zac taped cotton balls to his hat to finish his costume (any guesses on what he was?!). Then we headed on down to the Swensons.

There, we ate some really good food, like walking taco and homemade chili! On the way down, Zac had texted his mom to ask if there was any walking taco left, since we were coming late. She said yes, and when we got there, it was all gone! Or so the bummed-out Zac thought. Really, they were hiding it the fridge. That was a funny trick, I thought, and it had me laughing!

We had so much fun down there, and ate waaay too much food. And yes, we most definitely took a few pieces of candy from our neighbor's candy bowl she had set out, just like we did last year. Happy Halloween!

PS: I dressed up as trailer trash with a beer belly (had to use that belly somehow), and Zac was a cotton-headed ninny muggins (his idea... he's clever).

...

2 comments: