Saturday, March 9, 2013

g is for grateful.



We've been so blessed lately. Zac got a job offer on Valentine's Day, started a couple of weeks later, and yesterday, he took a test to see if he learned everything he needed to, and passed (if he didn't pass, he would've been let go)! He's an amazing man--my man!

So tonight we went to celebrate him for our date. We went out to eat at Macaroni Grill, and got so much food, I'd say it was a feast (as all celebrations should be)! And what do you know, Macaroni Grill has fire-grilled pizza! Our favorite!

And of course, we couldn't leave before trying their chocolate cake with chocolate ganache. My husband loves chocolate more than anyone I know.

...

2 comments:

  1. Megan, how do you get your hair to be so perfectly perfect?? Is it naturally wavy? You guys are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you! I wish my hair was naturally wavy! I curl it in medium-sized sections (about 12 sections for my entire head), and don't use the clasp on my curling iron. I also curl my hair up (does that make sense?) instead of down. My curling iron is about an inch wide, and I let the hair go as soon as I can feel it getting warm. Then I finger comb it right when I take it off the curling iron. Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete