Saturday, August 31, 2013

30 weeks.



Happy 30 weeks to me and baby Swenson! We're 75% done, with only 10 more weeks to go. I feel like I've reached a pregnancy milestone. We're in the 30's now!

This week I've had no desire to nest. Not because I'm tired or uncomfortable, but because cleaning and organizing doesn't sound fun to me at all. I'm waiting to wash baby clothes and put the nursery together when I'm about 35 or 36 weeks along, so we'll have everything by then. That's what I'm excited for. :)

I. cannot. stop. eating. sugar. It's insane. That whole no-sugar-until-Fall thing flew out the window that night. This baby cannot get enough. Cookies, cake, brownies, candy, and root beer! My parents took us out to Brick Oven the other night, and I probably drank about 3 tall glasses of root beer (again).

I don't feel very big for being 30 weeks, but I am definitely still getting bigger by the day. And this baby loves to kick and squirm and roll over all the time. I think it knows mine and Zac's voices, because whenever either of us talk, it kicks. And when we push on my belly, it kicks us back. We like that game. :) 

I'm trying to not buy any baby things now until after my baby showers. I'm focusing more on what I need want, like maternity leggings that I can wear after I have the baby, and bras (I haven't had to buy one yet... I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that... also, does anyone know how much bigger I'd want to buy?). And in the next couple of weeks, I'll start making freezer dinners, and try my hardest to fit them all in our tiny freezer.

Pregnancy so far has been awesome. I'm slowly starting to get more uncomfortable. I can barely bend over anymore, and Zac has to help me up from laying down. I haven't had acid reflux in a while (yay!), but those cramps are coming back lately. At least you don't see me waddling yet! 

...

1 comment:

  1. While I was nursing, I was one cup size bigger than usual. I got there about two months into nursing and went back to my normal size about a month after I stopped. :)

    ReplyDelete