Wednesday, August 21, 2013

short hair, don't care!



Over the weekend I chopped a good foot of my hair off. And now, the long, long hair I've had since I was a 4- or 5-year old girl is gone. And I'm still trying to decide if I like it, trying out different ways of styling it (I think I've convinced myself that a smaller curling iron will fix my problems). It's different, but I think it's growing on me (pun certainly intended). 

I've been wanting to cut my hair to my shoulders probably since I started college. That was five years ago! And now I can say I did it! And that was a very bold and brave move for me, because I am highly emotionally attached to my hair. It's nice to have something different for a change. And since I can't color my hair (years ago, I vowed to never dye my hair, ever), a haircut was a good change.

...

4 comments:

  1. I loooove it!! I know how you feel with the no dying thing. I promised myself that too, so a few years ago I went through my 'new haircut every month' stage.

    It looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Megan, Your hair is lovely and so are you! Love, Courtney

    ReplyDelete