Tuesday, July 9, 2013

pizza & root beer.



All day yesterday, I kept thinking to myself, Ya know what sounds good? Pizza and root beer. But it has to be good root beer, like A&W, or even homemade. And then, when we met each other at home after work, Zac was like, "We should go to Brick Oven and share a pizza and some root beer tonight." And I didn't make so much as a peep about what I had been craving all day. This guy gets me.

So we drove down to zoobie land and shared a garlic chicken pizza with a couple of homemade root beers. And, even better, the root beers were free, with unlimited refills (I drank 3 glasses, thank you very much), because it was Monday night! And it really hit the spot.

This husband of mine and I laughed all through dinner about the stupid phone calls we get at work, and on the way home, I couldn't even sit up straight because I was so full of pizza and root beer, so it was a good night.

...

1 comment:

  1. Best Combination ever! Love pizza & root beer & am seriously craving brick oven now! I'm a new follower. I'd love to have you follow along also!

    BrachelBoulevard.com

    ReplyDelete