Saturday, August 17, 2013

jason's birthday party.



Last night we drove down to Provo for Jason's birthday party! He's twenty-five now, just like Zac! Abby put so much work into it, like making paper lanterns, digging a fire pit, hanging strings of lights, putting together a game of jeopardy that revolved around Jason's life, baking a chocolate cake from scratch, and some dip, too! This girl is wonder woman! We met some new friends, too, named Roselia, Nelson, Becca, and baby Daphne (isn't she the sweetest?).



We started the night with some jeopardy, and Zac and I took second place! I was so impressed with that idea for a birthday, and I might have to steal it one day. :) We took pictures and ate chocolate cake (two slices for me) and 7-layer dip, and listened to music. We even played Mario Kart on the projector, and ended the night with some good ol' group karaoke. It was a blast! Definitely one of the better parties I've been to. I love these people.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment