Tuesday, August 6, 2013

a friday night with jason & abby.



Last Friday night, we met up with our new friends, Jason and Abby, and a few other people, for some soccer and burgers. Zac and I only watched (you better believe I would've been out there playing if I didn't have a baby bump!) and picked grass and talked while the others played, but we did our share of eating (I ate two burgers, and it was awesome!). 

Later in the evening, we went to the Rooftop Concert and got there in time to see Mindy Gledhill play her music. And ya know what? I wasn't a huge fan of hers before, but her music is actually really pretty. And she's from Provo! I swear, all the good musicians are (like RYAN INNES!!!!! who's actually playing next month's rooftop concert!). 

We had so much fun with these two, laughing all night long and talking about where to get glasses (everyone seems to love the fact that Zac and I have glasses), and what it's going to be like when we have the baby (Abby really wants a baby... I seem to do that to people), and moving three times before we found the perfect spot amidst the crowd at the show. :) We were completely exhausted by the time we got home. I live for nights like these!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment