Saturday, August 24, 2013

29 weeks.



At 29 weeks, I am busting out of this chambray top, obviously. I keep telling Zac, "I don't know how my belly is going to get any bigger--it's already sooo big!" I'm going to laugh when I'm full term. I'll be huge. I can't believe there are only 11 weeks left until this little babe comes.

It seems like since I entered the third trimester, all the uncomfortable symptoms just hit me. I get acid reflux almost everyday, and I have to stop and catch my breath several times a day! And I just want to sit at home and eat cake and cookies, dang it! I'm trying to go without sweets until the first day of Fall, because I have been eating a lot of those. We'll see how it goes, because this baby is all about sweets and desserts. I'm still deciding if root beer falls into that category... This baby likes the root beer, too.

I've been starting to do prenatal yoga a few times a week (and I even lose my breath with that!), and it's wonderful. At work, I walk around the back parking lot a couple times a day. That's the only exercising I do. I know. Don't worry about it.

This baby has the strongest kicks, and loves to slide its arms and legs across my belly. It's starting to feel weird, but I still love it! The baby loves to kick things I set on my belly, like books and my water bottle, and I'm starting to have to sit further and further away from my desk at work. I feel like with how small I felt in the beginning, this bump is making up for it now.

The baby is just more than 15 inches long and somewhere in between 2 1/2 and 3 pounds. And it keeps its eyes open when it's awake! I find that adorable, little baby eyes. No stretch marks yet, no middle-of-the-night bathroom breaks, and no peeing of the pants. Let's see if I can make it the whole pregnancy without peeing my pants. That would be awesome.

...

1 comment:

  1. Megan,

    just got bored at work (or avoiding working on a Saturday any more than I have to) and wondered how you were. Your short hair is adorable. But this is coming from the girl with an apparent bias. And congratulations on the baby!

    ReplyDelete