Thursday, August 15, 2013

last night.



Last night, my husband walked through the door with a bouquet of carnations in his hands for me. It was such a lovely surprise, and put a huge smile right on my face. That man...

We made dinner to take to JoJo and Eli, and got to hold our new nephew, Kaleb. He's tiny, and it was cute to see Zac with a baby in his arms. 

Then we headed over to Sadee's to say goodbye. They left for Colorado this morning. That's where they'll call home now. We helped clean up, and got some food out of the deal. We love us some food.

Then we came home, and I tried really hard to not eat the entire bag of muddy buddies, so I cut up some bright red strawberries for myself, and went to bed with that good man who brought me flowers a few hours earlier.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment