Saturday, October 13, 2012

we've got pumpkins on our porch!



In honor of October and Halloween, Zac and I headed to the Vineyard Garden Center after work a couple of days ago and picked out some pumpkins for our little porch (because what would October be without pumpkins?!). I was searching for the perfect pumpkin to carve, and I think I found it! 

Just when we were about to leave, we saw these cute little baby pumpkins, and I had to have them. I find miniature versions of anything (shampoo bottles, candy bars, animals...) unbelievably cute, so Zac let me get two of these little pumpkins. 

On our way home, our pumpkins were rolling around in the back of the car like crazy. It was pretty funny to hear them roll every time we turned onto a new street.

I can't wait to carve these babies! And I think I'll start a new tradition this year and roast some pumpkin seeds to eat. I've never had them before, and I am intrigued! 

...

2 comments:

  1. I will call child protective services on you if you carve any babies. You are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so good! And those pumpkins are adorable. <3 Vineyard.

    ReplyDelete