Sunday, October 28, 2012

a little corn maze fun.



We met up with my family last night at Cornbelly's for some Autumn festivities for Family Home Evening! There was a sparkly horse to ride, camp fires to roast s'mores, mechanical chickens who sang songs, and the smell of deep-fried snickers and oreos. It was so much fun, especially since three-year-old Aiden and Brooke were there with us. 

Before it started to get dark and cold, we made our way through the corn maze. My dad took Aiden and Brooke through secret passageways, and we followed close behind. Because of the drought this year, I was taller than most of the corn stalks. I'm used to giant, towering corn mazes, so it was different.

We finished the night with a hayride and dinner. I love my family. See you on Monday, Cornbelly's!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment