Tuesday, October 16, 2012

a happy list.


via.

What makes me happy today:

1. A husband who loves me unconditionally (I could stop here).
2. The wind and rain outside my window.
3. Giving Emily travel tips for San Francisco, and dreaming of going there with Zac one day.
4. The Holidays are starting. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas! My favorite time of the year.
5. Two bags of Pumpkin Spice Kisses in the fridge.
6. Making a good dinner for my sweet husband.
7. Thinking of what to be for Halloween (still not there yet--any ideas?).
8. Teeny tiny baby clothes.
9. Taking a walk during work today.
10. Thinking of all the beautiful holiday decorations and food I'm going to make (thanks, Pinterest).

What makes you happy? :)

...

4 comments:

  1. Where do you buy those pumpkin spice kisses?!! I've searched everywhere!!! MMM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get them at Target, in the Halloween candy section. They're cheaper than Amazon! But you better hurry, they only stay for a short while!

      Delete
  2. Of course at Target! There isn't one up in Logan, but TWO Walmarts! What is wrong with Logan.. Hahaha THanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete