Wednesday, October 17, 2012

on the river.



We met up with Matt, Steph, and their two boys, Aiden and Jackson, this evening for a Halloween cruise on the Provo River. Keeping Aiden occupied was pretty easy while we waiting for the boat, since he made friends with a cat, took as many pictures as I would let him (fun fact: the picture of me and Zac was taken by Aiden--not too shabby), and kept shouting "I'm going to steal your booty" to the pirate walking by.

On the boat, we listened to a scary story told by the captain, and pirate jokes told by the pirate himself. We also saw jack-o-lanterns and witches and ghosts all along the river bank. It was quite a sight!

Afterwards, when we were all freezing, we met up at Subway for some dinner, and I had my first toasted sub. It was pretty good. I might get another someday. Aiden was a character the whole night. I just might think he is the coolest kid who ever lived.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment