Thursday, October 25, 2012

the first day of snow.



I know I talk and talked about the snow that fell yesterday, but this morning, we woke up to snow on the ground. It's what I consider the first day of snow here in this town. The ground was white with it, and I drove in it, and it felt like I was flying through space.

When I got to work this morning, there were so many clouds in the sky, and they were dark. It looked like the sun hadn't risen yet, like it was still nighttime.  That's when I got up from my desk, went outside, and took this picture (the clouds don't look dark, but they were, I promise). And then, when I looked out the window next, the sun was out, the clouds were gone, and so was the snow. But it's okay, because it's snowing tonight, and I'm sure there will be more of it when I was up tomorrow.

I am ecstatic. I can't believe the snow is here!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment