Saturday, October 6, 2012

a reading date with my sweetie.



Last night, after eating a couple of french dips Zac had been craving all day, and after our original plans fell through because it was too cold outside (in the 30's!), we walked the few blocks to Barnes and Noble for a little reading date.

I headed straight for the cook book section before realizing what I was doing. Anyone who knows me knows that I love cook books, and have quite the collection of them. I just like to cook and eat good food, guys, okay?

The last hour before the store closed, we sat on wooden chairs in the back and read some books that we picked out. I started to read Stephanie Nielson's Heaven is Here, and got completely lost in it. I don't think I would mind if someone got that book for me for Christmas. :)

When the store closed, we walked our way home, and ate ice cream and watched Hot Rod. Zac let me lay on his lap near the end, where I fell asleep.

+++

Today we plan to pick apples for General Conference weekend, and go up to the cabin tomorrow with the Swensons. Oh how I love General Conference. It's so good each time, and the traditions we have, they don't get better.

...

2 comments:

  1. Mom has my copy of Heaven is Here. You can borrow it as long as you dont eff it up.
    It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I won't eff it up. I'll have to borrow it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete