Saturday, October 13, 2012

touchy feely.


The day we moved, exactly 6 months ago.


Last night, Zac and I sat on our cozy bed and took the Five Love Languages test to see what ways we feel loved the most. I'll admit, it was pretty hard, as you have to pick the statement that is most true (even though, oftentimes, both are true). 

When we both finished our tests, we compared them. My first love language is Physical Touch, and my second tied between Service and Quality Time. Zac's first love language tied between Physical Touch and Words of Affirmation. His second was Quality Time.

So, when it comes right down to it, Zac and I both like to be touchy feely. Surprised, not surprised. 

If I remember right, Zac's parents were concerned about us being too touchy feely when we were engaged. I have to laugh, because they probably thought it would wear off once we were married. It hasn't.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment