Wednesday, October 16, 2013

fiore for dinner.



Remember how much we love fire-grilled pizza? This is not a joke. It's the only pizza I'll eat anymore, pretty much. Except for our homemade pizza, because that stuff is pretty good. Well, on Friday night, the Fiore truck was just a couple of blocks from our apartment, waiting for us to come eat their pizza. It was destiny, so we had to go. We walked over in the chilly fall air and ordered a meat-loaded pizza to share (Zac's choice... I personally like the margarita...) and sat on the curb to eat. And it was just as delightful as the last time.

I think the number one reason that makes fire-grilled pizza way better than any other pizza is the burnt edges. I know that sounds silly, but there's nothing like it. It's so tasty. I decided that Fiore is my second favorite pizza. My first is Pizzeria 712, and my third is a three-way tie between Macaroni Grill, Foundry Grill, and Vinto. 

I was never so obsessed about pizza until I met Zac. It's definitely our favorite meal, and we make it a point to try and make it weekly at home. We also just very recently decided that when we buy a house, we will build a brick oven in the backyard to grill our pizzas, and it will be wonderful. Ah, dreaming of a future house with our future homemade fire-grilled pizza...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment