Monday, September 30, 2013

34 weeks.



I'm a little late with this post because I had my first baby shower on Saturday, and yesterday was spent in pajamas with a pajama fall drive to look at colorful leaves up the canyon. 

This last week, I've been sooo thirsty. Last Monday, I drank almost 4 liters of water. I just can't seem tog get enough! Sleeping is getting a little more uncomfortable, and using my stomach muscles officially hurts. I'm starting to wake up a little bit in the middle of the night, but it's not too bad yet. I'm mostly surprised that I can still sleep comfortably with only one pillow. Also, I think I'll be one of those girls who first pees her pants after she's had the baby, because it still hasn't happened yet. 

Things are getting real now. We ordered all of our big ticket items the other day, like the car seat, pack 'n' play, and bouncer. I'm going to start packing my hospital bag tonight. What?! And soon, there will be a baby in my arms instead of in my belly. That blows my mind, and I still don't think I realize what I've got myself into, but gosh, I'm so excited. All my questions of what it'll look like, be like, and feel like are going to be answered in a few short weeks!

I'm still craving sweets of all kinds. I'm scared to step on the scale, and haven't for a few weeks--mostly because we need to replace the batteries, but, ya know. I still can't believe how much this baby wiggles inside me. It loves the sound of Zac's voice when he gets really close and talks to it. It's the cutest. I'm so excited to see that relationship after the baby's born, when Zac turns into a papa.

My shower was such a good one. My mom and sister-in-law, Stephanie, put so much work into it, and it was lovely! I got so much good stuff that I can't wait to use! It made me so grateful for the good people in my life. There are a lot of them, and I love them so much!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment