Saturday, September 14, 2013

32 weeks.



The highlight of this week for me was when Zac asked the baby to give him some "sliders," because this little baby of ours slides across my belly more than it kicks now. And those pants? The last time I wore than was when I was 19 weeks along (look how tiny my bump was back then!). I practically had to squeeze myself into them. Laundry day...

Today I've had the hardest time catching my breath. I'm losing it a lot these days. I think I'm almost in the habit of eating tiny portions of food, and more often, like I did before I was pregnant. I think pregnancy has messed up all my good eating habits. In the first and second trimesters, I didn't care about eating real portion sizes, or what I actually ate. I was just hungry all the time, and liked feeling full. Now I'm trying to train myself to get back into those good habits, and eat less, but more often. And I think my sugar cravings are toning it down a bit, so that's nice.

So far I've gained about 26 pounds, and I've stayed at that weight for a few weeks now. I'm hoping to gain no more than 35 pounds by the time I'm 40 weeks along. So far, I'm looking good. And can you believe that this babe is about 3 1/2 pounds, and maybe even slightly more? It just needs to double its weight, grow just a few more inches, and then it'll be here! 

It's starting the sink in now, the fact that I'll be a mama soon. I've been having so many dreams about this little baby, and they seem so real to me. The other night, I had a dream that the baby was born on November 11th in the 9:00 pm hour. And now I'm curious to see if that's when it happens, because, hello! No dream is that specific! We'll see... :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment