Saturday, September 7, 2013

sara's mission call.


^^^Sara was rubbing my belly, so I did what any good sister would do and grabbed her privates. You know how it is.

My baby sister, Sara, got her mission call this week. We had a house full of family and friends, and we ate burgers and Italian sodas and watched Sara open her call. No one knew it then, but Sara had opened it right when it came in the mail (notice the already-opened envelope), and that's why she wasn't super anxious to open it. 




My favorite part is when she says where she's going, and everyone cheers, and then you can hear my siblings laughing at her. She'll be so good there, though, and I'm sure that once she's finished her mission, she'll have a hard time leaving. Sara's really personable, and I think she'll make a really good impression on the people she meets in a small-town area like Kansas. She's so good at relating to people. She leaves in less than 8 weeks, so she won't even get to meet my baby! But I'm so excited for her! She'll do such good things.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment