Wednesday, September 25, 2013

themlord goes to georgia.



I have a friend. We call her Themlord or RAYCHAL!!! but her name is really Rachel. She is a very kind person, with a giant heart. She loves people, and gives the most thoughtful Christmas gifts. She is a half the reason I go to the Mexican Fiestaurant as often as I do. She is silly and funny and imaginative all wrapped into one, and she's going on a mission to Georgia.

Rachel and I met in the summer of 2010 while working at Rise. She was just starting, and we happened to work with the same little girl; she in the morning, and me in the afternoon. One day, we got to talking, and I found out she was to attend UVU that coming fall, and was looking for a place to live. I mentioned that I was living at a good apartment complex with my friend, Erica, come fall, and she should try to move in there, too. And move in she did! She lived 4 buildings down from me and Erica, and I think we spent more time with her that school year than her roommates did.

In November of that year, after I had met Zac, we all made a video for one of Erica's homework assignments, and called it RAYCHAL! And wouldn't you know, our dear Rachel was the star.

We formed a posse that year that includes Rachel, Ryan, Erica, Wes, me, and Zac, and we still hang out from time to time. But since Rachel has found better things to do, we'll put our posse on hold and, in the meantime, plan a huge party for when she returns, that includes beards and trash bags and possibly jenga.

I'll miss you, Rachel. Go enjoy them there peaches in Georgia!

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment