Friday, June 28, 2013

the cutest little clothes.



Our online order for a few baby clothes came the other day, and inside were precious little baby clothes for our little babe. I know everyone says to not buy newborn clothes, because they grow out of that size so quickly, but how can I not? They're so little and adorable! 

I thought buying gender-neutral clothes would be hard, and I guess it kind of is, but there are some cute ones out there! I'm beginning to like them more than gender-specific clothes, even! 

We saw our little babe a couple of days ago while at an ultrasound appointment, and it was so surreal. It wouldn't let us get a clear shot of its profile, though. Dang it, baby! I think it's finally settling in for Zac. He's going to be such a sweet papa; I can't wait to see him with our baby.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment