Saturday, June 22, 2013

20 weeks.



I'm at the halfway mark today!

At 20 weeks, I'm starting to feel more uncomfortable as the aches are coming in. I'm up about 10 pounds now, and this week, my thoughts are, "Baby Swenson, what are you doing to my skin?!" I've got dry knuckles on both hands and weird spots on my neck, to name a few.

On Fathers' Day this last week, Zac had his hand on my belly, near the baby (not on top of the baby), and the baby kicked so hard that Zac felt it, and I actually saw my belly move! It was absolutely insane. It had us laughing for a good few minutes. :)

This week I've been craving chocolate and popcorn, and, you know, food in general. I thought I loved food before being pregnant. I was so wrong! I've noticed that my belly gets so much bigger after I've eaten something (these pictures were taken right after dinner at Cafe Rio). I love that I'm finally starting to look somewhat pregnant.

I've been on the lookout for cute baby clothes, and have bought a few things since finding out we're having a baby. I'm growing quite the collection. I bought some little baby moccasins today, and I cannot wait for them! I decided that I really don't like maternity pants, but maybe they'll fit better once I have a big bump. And today I showed Zac You're Having my Baby by Paul Anka, and told him he has to sing it to me.

...

3 comments:

  1. Two words, Megan: maternity LEGGINGS. The most comfortable things in the world. I wore them every. single. day. when I got to be around 25 weeks.

    You're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get the low rise ones or the full panel? I am seriously considering them, but I hate the full panel on my maternity jeans.

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh you are still so tiny and you're half way!!
    You look great! Yay for chocolate and popcorn all around!

    ReplyDelete