Saturday, June 8, 2013

18 weeks.



I think I'm actually starting to look pregnant now--just a little. I'm up 7 pounds, and I think I finally figured out what my cravings are: orange juice, root beer, cinnamon rolls (or just cinnamon in general, really), and carbs! So we bought 2 jugs of orange juice last week, and we're down to the last few ounces. I drink a glass every morning, and it is wonderful!

This little babe is still kicking all the time, and they're getting stronger and stronger. I can feel a couple every now and then when I'm standing. Whenever I eat something, the baby kicks more than usual. It's going to love food like I do, I think. My belly is noticeably bigger this week (at least to me). I'm still so excited for when I look really, truly pregnant.

This week, at Daniel's wedding (more at that later), I had so many wonderful people come up and tell me congratulations on being pregnant! I was flattered as they kept asking me how far along I was, when I was due, or how cute my little bump was. It never gets old, really. :) I think a few people were bummed when we told them we weren't finding out the sex.

I still feel great! I have no new symptoms, and I can still handle most smells and tastes (except ranch--gross). We're starting to buy a few things here and there for the baby, and we're planning on stocking up on diapers next week. It's all becoming so real!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment