Saturday, June 29, 2013

21 weeks.



At 21 weeks, it's crazy to think how much I already love this baby! Every kick makes me melt. I pretend this little babe and I have a secret where he or she shares its kicks with me, like, "Hi, mama! I love you!" Especially since they're few and far between when Zac tries to feel. :) 

This week I've been craving sweets like no other. All I want is dessert. It's so hard to get a grip on a definite craving with this pregnancy. And, oddly enough, I haven't gained any weight this week. I'm still up 10 pounds. I can still fit in some of my pre-pregnancy clothes, but I'm learning that stretchy is my friend. :)

A few days ago, Zac and I went to my mid-pregnancy ultrasound to check up on this little babe. Our ultrasound technician  Robyn, was amazing! So much fun, and had us laughing the whole time. She said that baby is doing great, with no problems! A healthy little one! We also got print outs of its face and head, but no profile, since it had its head buried deep inside my pelvis. We learned that this baby is very stubborn, and very active with all its strong kicks (I started feeling kicks at 16 weeks).

Our first box of diapers came this week, and every now and then, I open up the box, take one out, and just look at it. Then I tell Zac, "Awww, it's going to poop in this!" And I just think it's the cutest thing ever. :) We're also getting started on the nursery since we're more than halfway now. We have the colors picked out, and need to buy a few a lot of things. We've held off doing anything big so far, so it's exciting to start crossing things off our list!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment