Sunday, April 7, 2013

23.



I started my 23rd year yesterday, and it's crazy to think a year has gone by since this. My day was spent entirely with Zac--just how I like it. We started the day off with pancakes and eggs, and then drove up to Salt Lake City for the day and went shopping at City Creek and the Gateway, ate lunch at Pier 49 (where we saw my little sister, Sara, outside, and scared her), and bought some famous cookie butter at the new Trader Joe's. On the way home, we got a huge cup of frozen custard from Nielsen's (I wanted this more than a birthday cupcake), and my oh my! Please come to Orem. 

It was such a perfect day spent with my husband. Holy crap, I'm 23!

...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a super fun day! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frozen Custard (mint chocolate chip is the BEST), pizza, and cookie butter. My favorite things! Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! You're making me old!!!! Happy birthday sweetie! I'm glad you came "screamin" into our lives :)

    ReplyDelete