Saturday, April 27, 2013

12 weeks.



At 12 weeks, my emotions are getting a little crazy. I've cried over some really silly things about 2 or 3 times this week. My mild morning sickness is still here, and I still have quite the appetite (I was craving BBQ and baked beans last night--I think Zac is enjoying this). I still get cramps, and I'm starting to gain some weight. To be honest, I feel fat. But, oh my gosh, it's so worth it.

The little babe is 2 inches long, and half an ounce. The thing I'm most excited for as of right now is when I start to show (more).

Zac and I both think it's a girl. I sure hope we're right, because I really want a little girlfriend to have tea parties with and to take shopping. ;) 

...

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait! Excited to see how hairy your baby is going to be!; what it is!; and the fact that you're going to be a stay home mommy is awesome because now you might have some time to play! (We can sit and watch baby make faces while it sleeps!)
    ....and too many blog posts at once for my tired brain!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY MAX!!!! We love you and missed you at dinner tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete