Saturday, April 7, 2012

my birthday.


Yesterday was my birthday. In the words of one of the cute kids I used to work with, "I be twenty-two!"

I spent the majority of my day at work, because that's how life gets when you're older (which is absolutely no fun at all). When I got off, Zac sent me a text that said, "It's birthday time!!! We need to be somewhere at 5:30. It's a surprise," which got my really excited. When I picked him up, he drove me to mall, went in, and came out with a little strawberry/red velvet ice cream cake from Cold Stone, and we ate two slices of it right when we got home.

We spent the rest of the night at the movie theater, where we got tickets to see The Hunger Games. All in all, it was a good movie, but I didn't like the killing. That was odd and gruesome.

So now I'm the jolly age of 22, and I couldn't be more excited to see what this 22nd year brings for me.

...


3 comments: