Wednesday, April 3, 2013

easter sunday.



Easter this year was different. Zac got home from work at 11pm the night before, and I was still making dinner at that time, so we went to bed late. Church was at 8:30 the next morning, and we were like, "Uhh, let's just sleep in." So we did (don't judge us). Zac left for work at 9:30 in the morning, and my brother Daniel picked me up to go to my parents' house, so I didn't have to spend Easter alone.

At my parents' house, we watched Les Mis (honestly, I fell asleep), and ate a huge dinner of ham, rolls, fruits and vegetables, and potato casserole. After dinner, we went outside and helped the niece and nephews look for Easter eggs, while all the while dodging the turkey poop all over the driveway. I ate waaaaay too much candy that night, but it was so much fun.

I met Zac at home, and we watched a couple of TV shoes on his tablet before going to bed at 9:30 or 10:00. 

It's good to have family when your husband's work schedule is stupid. Happy Easter!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment