Sunday, April 28, 2013

zac's birthday.



For Zac's birthday, we drove up to Park City and ate some lunch at Vinto, where both the waiter and I did a pretty good job at spilling the pitcher of water all over the table and the floor. When we finished eating the best pizza ever there, we walked down Main Street and looked through a few shops. I was out of breath the entire time.

Then Zac wanted to go over to the Outlets and look for some shoes. He found two pairs that he really liked, and a few shirts at Banana Republic. That guy is turning into me--only wanting clothes for his birthday. :)

After the drive back home, I had a nap (I'm not sure what Zac did while I napped), and then we went to Gloria's Little Italy for dinner. We ate pasta together (of course Zac got the gnocchi), and we got a little chocolate cake for us to share for his birthday. 

I'm so excited that my husband is 25 years old! I love him more and more everyday. 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment