Saturday, January 5, 2013

mexican food with a friend.



This is my best friend, Emily. And that's my half-eaten chimichanga. We've been friends since Kindergarten (me and Emily, not me and the chimichanga). The other night, while she was down from Logan for Christmas break, we went out for dinner to Joe Vera's Mexican Fiestaurant, which has probably the best Mexican food in the whole city.

We talked about boys (Zac was the only one I talked about), and movies, and the barrette she was wearing. Holy cow, this girl is awesome. She'll graduate this coming April, and after that, she'll get an internship in a cool city somewhere, I'm sure, which is the perfect excuse to go on a road trip. We usually go shopping and go on photo shoots together, so it was nice changing it up a bit.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment