Tuesday, January 8, 2013

fish sticks and popcorn.

That's what we had for dinner tonight. Because when Zac has class until almost 7:00, and you don't get home until about 7:45, that's what you do.

But you guys, it's okay, because today, we got our own popcorn popper! I've been wanting one of these since the one I had in college disappeared. So tonight, while the fish sticks were in the oven, I whipped out that popcorn popper in about 5 seconds, and made a whole bowl full of cinnamon popcorn (now you guys know why I've been pinning so many popcorn recipes on my Pinterest--I was just excited about my popcorn popper, okay?), and ate almost the entire bowl with Zac.

In other news, I bought my first maternity dress this evening. No, I'm not pregnant, even though I know a few of you have your suspicions. ;) I was browsin' the sale rack at Target, and saw this cute dress. Then I saw that it was $15.00 and I was like, hot dang! But then I saw the tag that said "Liz Lange Maternity" and thought, mmm... why not? So I tried it on, and it didn't even look like a maternity dress! So I bought it. And that's the story about me and my first maternity dress.



...

3 comments:

  1. I totally bought my first maternity shirt because it was on sale! I didn't realize it until I got home. Bryan got a little scared when I showed it to him. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress IS cute. Good job! A sale is a sale!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that dress!!! So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete