Tuesday, January 15, 2013

january snow.



How are we already 2 weeks into January? I remember when I was counting down the days until Christmas, and now it's 2013? Time seems like it's going too fast, but at the same time, not fast enough. I'm still thinking of goals I want to set this year, for heaven's sake.

Lately it's been so chilly out. Like, you know, in the negatives. And it's crazy, because when it's 30 degrees here, it feels warm. This winter is playing tricks on me. I'm so excited for Spring to come, when I don't have to wear a winter coat to work (although I did wear my winter coat until about the end of April last year).

But right now it's January, and what do you know, it was still light outside when I got home from work! So I'll enjoy the piles of snow I see outside my window, and the pink sunset through the hazy clouds that I can just barely see over the buildings and trees while drinking my peppermint tea and waiting for Zac to be finished with night classes. 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment