Saturday, January 26, 2013

around our apartment.



This morning I practically pushed Zac out of the bed so he could get a head start on this weekend's load of homework. I followed him out thirty minutes later, and started on breakfast: eggs, bacon, and potatoes. Zac finished most of his homework, and left for class at 10:30.

While home alone, I started on the laundry, took my time getting ready, got mad at my blow dryer, and went to the store to buy a new one, and picked up some groceries for dinner tomorrow night. I got home just a minute before Zac did, and we had egg salad sandwiches for lunch. 

Since then, he's been doing the rest of his homework, and I got so bored that I started taking pictures of the little things in my apartment today. I love the light in the back of my apartment. Not so much the front, though. 

And that pillow on my couch? That's new, and I'm obsessed with it. 

Now Zac's finished with his homework, so we're going to drive up to Salt Lake and see a play with my parents for our "D" date. Not a bad day.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment