Tuesday, January 29, 2013

a utah blizzard.



This morning I had no desire to look presentable before heading out to work. And on the way there, I drove the slowest I could, positive that the drivers who were passing me were annoyed. But last night, a blizzard hit! And it kept snowing and snowing all day today, and there was snow everywhere. And frankly, I'm terrified of driving in the snow. So slow I went.

Now I'm home, and I'm deciding if I should take down our Christmas tree (I know!) or make sugar cookies. I think I already know which one is going to win.

...

2 comments:

  1. at least you went at all. The snow always seems like a good excuse for me to stay home. Class? Work? Psht. No thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the snow! These photos are great! I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award! You can go check out my blog for details!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete