Thursday, January 24, 2013

freezing rain.



It's dark and dreary outside today. The sky is overcast, but luckily it's not too cold. In fact, it's 32 degrees right now, which is a nice break from the single-digit temperatures we've had lately.

This morning, on my way to work, I experienced freezing rain for the first time that I can remember. I live 2 1/2 miles from my office, and I saw 7 wrecks on the way to work. It also took me 30 minutes to arrive, when it usually takes no more than 10. It was a crazy morning, to say the least.

Today was also Zac's last day of driving around his 2013 Mustang rental car, since he was rear ended last week. I told him he needed to take me for a ride in it, and so he did. We cruised around Orem, filled up with gas, and returned the car. I wished Bad to the Bone was playing on the radio, because that's how we felt.

It was such a good day today. And now all I feel like doing is putting on some fuzzy socks, wrapping myself up in a blanket, and watching a movie until Zac comes home. I just feel like being cozy.

...

1 comment:

  1. You should get sick! I've done that for three days now....being cozy, not bad to the bone. 8=8

    ReplyDelete