Thursday, November 1, 2012

thankful november #1.

I've seen the hashtag #thankfulnovember floating around twitter, and I thought I would take advantage of it and make a list of the things I'm thankful for this month, since Thanksgiving is in just three short weeks.

The number one thing I'm thankful for is this handsome man. He is my world. He takes care of me, and cares about me like no other person in the world. Just tonight, in between his night classes, he came home and did the dishes for me so I could make dinner. And just like that, went back to class. He opens doors for me, tells me I'm pretty, and scratches my back whenever I ask (which is a lot). Zac is the man, and I love him.



Oh, and if you look at the word "thankful" long enough, it starts to look like a made up word. Thankful.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment