Sunday, November 11, 2012

park city 2012.



We spent this last weekend up at Park City with the Swensons. This is a tradition that I've been a part of for two years now. We were pretty nervous about driving up there on Friday night, because of all the snow coming down on the roads, so we rode up with Lyle, Jill, and Sophie. We didn't die!

We spent our time eating (Vinto was first on the list, and it didn't disappoint), shopping for our Christmas presents, watching movies, and sitting in the hot tubs while there was snow all around us and in the trees (it was pretty surreal). 

I was surprised by just how chilly it was up there. It was below 20 degrees most of the time, so we stayed bundled up for a good part of the trip. And for some reason, I didn't take hardly any pictures. These ones below are what I snapped in a hurry today a few hours before we left. I should work on that.

Today, while Zac and I were taking a nap before we had to leave, our niece, Kynlee, who has the biggest, prettiest eyes, came in and played with us. Well, Zac was asleep, so she played with me. We played peek-a-boo, and touch-Zac's-face-while-he's-trying-to-sleep. He didn't appreciate it as much as we did.

Park City was so much fun, and I love spending time with these people! I'm always looking forward to the next year.



...

No comments:

Post a Comment