Saturday, June 2, 2012

the road trip: day three.


On the third day of our road trip to St. George a couple of weeks ago, we bummed around in our motel room, taking our sweet time to get ready, until we had to check out. For lunch, we made our second stop to 25 Main, and grabbed a greek salad, and more of that wonderful penne primavera, and of course, some cupcakes. I was actually reeeeally tempted to buy a dozen of those little pieces of heaven, but I stopped myself.


After lunch, we walked around the city for just a little while, and upon doing so, we found a car with two Papillons in it, with quite a few bumper stickers professing their undying love for their dogs.


We also stopped at the DI, where I found way too many cute baby clothes, and some loafers for myself. And just to clear the air, no, I am not pregnant. I just think baby clothes are the cutest things known to mankind. Well, next to babies, of course.

We had plans to see a ghost town a few miles north of St. George, but for some reason, going straight home sounded more fun to us. So we headed home early, stopping along the way to buy Cache Valley Cheese Curdles (Zac's favorite) and some snacks.

It was kind of the most fun road trip I've ever been on (well, if you don't count our honeymoon last summer).

I like road trips.

See days one and two here and here.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment