Wednesday, June 20, 2012

when we tried to make dinner on a wednesday night.

After work today, Zac and I had plans to go home and make a lovely dinner of grilled chicken with black bean salsa.

Then I remembered that I needed a few things at the grocery store for it, so we went.

While at the grocery store, I remembered that we have a few ripe avocados that need to be made into guacamole, and then remembered we're out of chips!

So Zac made the decision to go to Costco, because their Food Should Taste Good brand chips are the best thing that has ever happened. While waiting in line, my sweet tooth kicked in, and I wanted gelado.

So for dinner, I had a waffle cone piled high with gelado, and Zac had a hot dog topped with the works. When we came home, we realized that we didn't need to make dinner anymore.

And it was kind of funny.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment