Monday, June 25, 2012

a happy list.

Ya know what the best blog post is for Mondays? A list of everything that makes me incredibly happy. Lately, I've been a downer for no reason. I have so many reasons to be happy with my life. And even though there are things I don't necessarily like in my life doesn't mean I have to focus on the negative.

So, starting every Monday, I'm going to create a whole list of things that I love--things that make me happy beyond belief.


Things that make me happy today:
  • a husband that will clean the bathroom while I eat ice cream on the bed.
  • the warm weather and sunshine.
  • reading peoples' blogs.
  • art.
  • getting our pictures back (see above--more on that later).
  • spending last weekend with my family.
  • finally getting internet, and being able to watch The Office on our TV instead of our computer.
  • walking into our apartment and smelling the peach air freshener.
  • carpooling with Zac in the mornings.
  • seeing a bunch of lavender bushes on the way to pick up our pictures.
  • driving through Provo weeks after moving, and seeing all the old buildings and trees where we used to call home.

See? I feel much better.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment